Onsite Handgun Class
The goal of the handgun tactics course is to give you tactics and techniques to save your life. This program is an excellent self defense course for anyone. The course approved by the New Mexico Department of Public Safety and Regulation and Licensing Department and exceeds requirements for the New Mexico Concealed Handgun License and New Mexico Security Officer Licensing – Level Three.
We hope soon to offer the online handgun training in conjunction with the NM security guard initial and renewal licensing . Pending approval from the state.
The online handgun course is approved by the Department of Public Safety for concealed handgun licensing.
We highly recommend this training to help you learn even more after attendance at the onsite course.
FREE – The matching online training course is included to add value to onsite range course. You may share the online handgun course with your circle of friends and family for information purposes for two years. Value $225.00 Add it to your cart and enter Coupon Code: onlinehandgunwithlevel3
FREE – The The Fundamentals of Using Deadly Force online training course is included also as part of the onsite handgun course. This is a great film to share with your circle of family and friends who may have questions about self defense legal concerns. Value $25, Certification for 2 hours of continuing education. Add it to your cart and use Coupon Code: freefodfwithlevel3
To use the online training for certification processes the regular mentioned rates apply.
A Great Experience You Will Remember.
- Onsite Handgun Class, All Requirements Conducted at the Range
- Concealed Carry/Basic Self Defense Handgun/ and Level III (Three) Security Officer Handgun Licensing
- 2 Day Course at $225.00 per Individual
- Group Discounts Apply
Example Course Topics:
- Firearms safety and handling
- Situation exercises for self defense
- Shooting techniques that have a ninety percent hit rate
- How to carry and draw a concealed and open carry handgun
- Smart phone technology for emergency communication
- Advanced training to continue your development
- We have lower group rates. If you form a class or six or more, attend at no charge! Contact us for more details!
- Having the people trained around you is the best security. Use our group rate concept to ensure your safety.
- We also can travel to your location to conduct courses.
- The second day of this program is used for concealed and security officer recertification/ renewal licensing.
- Group rates apply to license renewals, as well.
See the 2015 Course Schedule with dates for this class and other training opportunities.
2015 Schedule p 1-4
What else is included?
- Use of Handguns
- Course Manual (Will be a digital download–check your receipt after purchase)
- Matching Online Training to Support Onsite Training